Wednesday, August 17, 2011

ABC...easy as 123

 Hi Lovelies, I have seen this tag going around for awhile now, so I think is about time I give it shot.


Age: 20
Bed Size: Twin..I know, I know, but I fit in this bed quite well!
Chore you hate: Cleaning the toilet YYUUUKKK lol
Dogs: BELLA "yorkie teacup"
Eye Color: Brown
Favourite color: Pink, Black & White
Gold or Silver: Both
Height: 5'4
Instruments I play: none =(
Job Title:Production Coordinator. 
Kids: None just yet
Live: Souther California
Mom's name: Maria Elena
Nickname:Gigi
Overnight Hospital Stays: None!
Quote from a movie: life's like a box of chocolates you never know what you’r gonna get. (Forrest Gump)
Right of left handed: Righty
Siblings: 1 sister and 2 brothers
Time you wake up: 7:45am
Underwear: victoria secret
Vegetables you dislike: Asparagus
What makes you run late: Getting ready LOL
X-rays you have done: collar bone and lots of teeth lol.
Yummy food you make: Mexican & cakes
Zoo animal: Flamingos because they are pink haha
So there we have it...that ABC's of me! I tag all of you lovely ladies to do this too!

No comments:

Post a Comment